Friday, March 5, 2010

Tourschedule de Thailand

The original plan was 'there is no plan'. I just booked a returnticket to Bangkok after not to carefull consideration and that was it. So I guess the only plan was to go home after 28 days.
But other people's enthousiasm is contagious and slowly but surely small options ("yeah, I'll think about it...") become e-tickets and booked excursions via obscure and not-so-obsure websites. Because if you see this "เพราะ นรก ผู้ รู้ สิ่ง นี้ หมาย ถึง หรือ ไม่", in your inbox, who knows if it says 'thank you for your interest in the KOC-concert' or 'thank you for your creditcard information, we will now empty your bankaccount'. I don't care how charming those frisky looking letters are!
When people ask me where I'm going, I tell them that I 'start in the middle (by that I mean Bangkok), go up, stay there, go back down to Bangkok and then even more southwards to the islands on the right. And then back to the middle.
Yeah. Geographically challenged, remember? That's why I drew this helpfull map!
Things on my to-do list are a bicycle-tour through Bangkok (the famous Co van Kessels classic), Kings of Convenience concert (23th of march in the Moon Star Studios), exploring markets, admiring buddha's, realizing when you've seen one, you've seen them all, cooking lessons in Chiang Mai, finding Poi (or was it Pai?), sharing a hammock with Jason Mraz (mp3), climbing a Treehouse on Ko Chang and regaining some poise, peace and playfulness.
Or as my Outlook unavailability wizzard explains my absence:
I'm eating fish, collecting seashells and decorating Australian backpackers.
(I can't write 'versieren', my parents read this blog! Oh wait...)
Anyway, it's almost T-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment