Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meanwhile, back home

At this moment, when leaves (and banks) are falling and my new wintercoat isn't enough to keep me warm, multiple of my (Facebook)friends have decided to use their newfound freedom (read: unemployment) to go travel.
Whether it took weeks of planning, trips to and from the travelagency or was drawn on the back of a beermat, they are gone. And not just one week to Berlin. Nooo, where's the fun in that? (Hold on, I'll ask Anastasia) No. They have left to (re)discover places that I wouldn't be able to find on a globe if my life depended on it.
The map with travelplans that Nanko put on their
Reizblog certainly provides helpfull information, especially
for someone
as geographically challenged like me. Although in the world
of criminal analysis stripey lines mean 'unconfirmed'. But
I'm not worried; I'm the one who gets lost in de South of Rotterdam, Rox can find Thailand blind (too bad they're
not going to Thailand).



Becauwe they (all of y'all in Africa, Asia and other parts of Europe) need to realise that you can just as well not have money here, enjoy a Latte at the Urban, watch elephants in the Blijdorp Zoo and feel outdoors at the Kralingse Plas, I decided to keep all of them up to date with all the exciting things that are happening here, in Rotterdam. Just to let you know waht will be right here waiting for them, when they get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment