Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fart

Week 44 wasn't just about misinterpreting children's lyrics. My friday was more interesting than Perez Hiltons newsfeed. We had a company outing. And although I appreciate the value of teambuilding, I was relieved when the email we received stated that the programme of the day was going to be relaxed, involve coffee and cake and even more relaxed. So I wasn't worried that I 'had to bring gymclothes and a towel'; hey, that's what my yoga-teacher says!
Imagine my surprise that we got a lecture on the pro's and cons of pepperspray including the 'once in a lifetime' offer of experiencing it ourselves.
Needless to say I declined.
I did do the stormtrack, ran laps (blindfolded), take the fitness-test, did rugbyexcersizes and I shot with a Walther P5 semi-automatic (my shootingskills suck, by the way, but I have no intention of ever holding a gun ever again, I prefer my Wii-remote).

Later that evening I had another First Time.
How often does the folowing scenario occor?
Scenery: hallway of a small hotel in the middle of Rotterdam. Dimmed lights.
There's a handwritten note on the door and you follow the instructions; knock on the door, three times. A hooker, or lady of leisure if you will, -like creature in a black see-through negligé opens the door. She asks you and your friend to take of your coat and sit on the bed, where there's another one of them.
Intrigued you try to look at the girls, but you don't get past the massive sunglases. Naive you shrug (its probably a Russian thing), take of your bag and coat. The girl on the bed tugs your vest, but, you refuse to take it of. So she strokes your clothed shoulders and pulls your hair back, to place yet another massive pair of sunglasses on your nose, before inviting to to rest your head on the pillow of her lap.
It is quite comfortable actualy and the second you decide to relax and just enjoy this ride, the girls shout: 'bunny, bunny, bunny'. A guy dressed as a green easter-bunny jumps out of the closet, which you didn't even notice was there in the first place, and takes a polaroid picture of the four of you.
As you are rushed out of the room, you pay a small fee to become sole owner of the evidence of this 'incident'...

This happened at the Fart (fashion&art)-party at Hotel Central. The event was so hip, the press-people ratio was 1:10. So S-M-L-XL camera's were blocking our views of even more naked girls dancing on single-beds (most popular room in the hotel, for some reason), various corpses, paintings, films of paintings, holidayslides, dressed mannequins, free compliments and a roomsize Twistergame. Too bad my newly discovered Twisterskills didn't do much for us, whilst trying to get out of the hotel, it was so crowded.
But, we enjoyed ourselves a lot, and as I asked one of the Natasha's: I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

1 comment: